Solar Water Heating from Vaccuum Tube Technology
Lightweight and durable with excellent insulation properties that prevents heat loss.
Stratified storage of hot water that prevents mixing of hot and incoming cold water inside the tank.
Interconnection of tanks possible with various draw-off points for hot water allows for increased volume of storage.
Plumbing options available to allow separate hot water supply to the kitchen and bathroom ensuring uninterrupted and constant hot water supply whilst showering.
This is a cistern type solar water heater, open to atmosphere.
It must be installed at a point higher than the draw-off position (hot water tap) as it works as a gravity fed system.
Non Electrical Geyser
- Capacity: 110 litres
- Supply Tank Capacity: 18 litres
- Dimensions 485 mm x 485 mm x 1 100 mm [H x W x L]
- Evacuated Tubes -12 tubes 47mm Diameter
- No electrical element is supplied or can be fitted at a later stage
- Weight: 17.4 Kg
- System installed dimensions: 1 520 mm x 1 120 mm x 1 710 mm
There is another model with same specifications as above with a 1Kw electric element.