Solar Water Heating from Vaccuum Tube Technology
Lightweight and durable with excellent insulation properties that prevents heat loss.
Stratified storage of hot water that prevents mixing of hot and incoming cold water inside the tank.
Interconnection of tanks possible with various draw-off points for hot water allows for increased volume of storage.
Plumbing options available to allow separate hot water supply to the kitchen and bathroom ensuring uninterrupted and constant hot water supply whilst showering.
This is a cistern type solar water heater, open to atmosphere.
It must be installed at a point higher than the draw-off position (hot water tap) as it works as a gravity fed system.
- Capacity: 110 litres
- Supply Tank Capacity: 18 litres
- Dimensions:150 mm x 150 mm x 800 mm – 5 Kg
- System Installed Capacity: 110 litres
- Evacuated Tubes -12 tubes 47mm Diameter
- Electrical Element: 1Kw
- Weight: 19.2 Kg
- System installed dimensions: 1 520 mm x 1 120 mm x 1 710 mm
A timing device should be connected to the electric element.