Basic Kit at R3,550.00 includes: 1 x Roboguard Wireless Beam and 1 x HQ (Receiver) Kit – Operates on Independent Power ie Continuously Operational
1 x HQ (Receiver) can monitor up to 8 Roboguard Wireless Beams
This system can be
- Independent or Integrated into your existing alarm
- Flexible with add on’s and accessories
Roboguard Wireless Outdoor Beam [R2,250.00 each]
- The Roboguard is a dual beam sensor that can be adjusted to cater for animals, foliage and extreme weather conditions, etc. to eliminate false alarms.
- The sensor will detect movement up to 20 metres away and has an arc of detection of 110°.
- The sensor can be positioned up to 400 metres from the HQ (and up to 800 metres with a repeater station).
- The Roboguard sensor is weatherproof, tamper proof, robust and impervious to lightning and ultra-violet light damage.
- The Roboguard has 8 ‘C’ cell batteries that will last up to 3 years, or more.
The HQ or Receiver [R1,550.00 each] is an 8 zone decoder panel specifically designed to alert the end user of an intruder that has been detected by a Roboguard. The HQ also functions as a complete security system with or without a Roboguard remote.
- The HQ can monitor 8 Roboguard Beams with individual intruder detected, tamper detect and supervision LED’s together with audible warning sounds
- The HQ has a dedicated siren output and 4 other outputs to connect to other devices (Cell Module, Alarm Panel ect.)
- The HQ also incorporates remote arming, disarming, panic and auxiliary via the Roboguard four button pendant transmitter.
- The HQ functions has resident NICAD 6v battery and has 15 hours of autonomy with a twenty five hour charge cycle.
- Incorporated with the HQ is the battery charger, a removable cable for the output switches and an Allan key to disassemble.
- The HQ can monitor other devices via the Roboguard universal transmitter which will “mimic” the Roboguard (electric fence, burglar alarm, and other types of sensor).
- Arm/disarm the siren and zone outputs with only a Roboguard Remote. The HQ will activate a siren output and pulse a zone output even with no Remote programmed in.
- With the on board UHF receiver and resident speaker the mobile HQ is extremely flexible and can be used in many applications, it is in fact a complete and comprehensive security system.
Prices may change without prior notice.
Stock ex Cape Town